Customer service and hospitality are the driving forces behind United's Concierge Program. General duties include greeting and welcoming those who enter the building, providing assistance, and ultimately serving as the overall go to person for any concerns or needs that customers may have.
United will work with customers to establish and implement a comprehensive concierge service program, directly related to the needs and requirements of the customer. Services may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing directions to guests and tenants
- Arranging and facilitating dry cleaning services
- Documenting, monitoring and updating logbooks
- Arranging and facilitating package shipping and receiving
- Securing and reserving transportation and car services
- Announcing the lobby presence of visitors to tenants
Contact us to speak with a representative to see how United can help meet your lighting needs.
For even faster service call (212) 533-4141.
Did you know?
Les Clef D'Or, the oldest and most prestigious association of concierges was founded in 1929 by Ferdinand Gillet, head concierge at the Hotel Scribe in Paris.
Today concierges make daily life a little less hectic for business professionals, visitors and tenants. With the assistance of web-based applications concierges can quickly make dining reservations, or provide information about shopping, city tours and entertainment venues.