Success Starts with Dependability
We are proud to celebrate our history as the most trusted name in maintenance. That's why we lead the industry in knowledge and expertise. Our customers agree. They appreciate our dedication to uncompromising quality and service.
Throughout the years, we have provided the same reliable performance our customers have come to expect. We have worked extremely hard to earn our reputation, and our staff is determined to work just as hard to surpass it.
You can depend on United to provide quality controlled maintenance services that meet or exceed the industry's most rigorous standards. Here's an overview of our top maintenance credentials.
- United is fully licensed and insured
- Our staff is trained according to strict OSHA cleaning standards
- Our duct cleaning follows NADCA and NAIMA standards for air duct cleaning
- Our engineering program is an accredited ISO9001 quality approved system
- Our window cleaning adheres to all city, state, and federal codes and regulations
- We have helped our clients earn LEED gold ratings through our green cleaning initiative
Need help choosing a maintenance company?
Contact us to learn more about how United can meet your needs. For even faster service call (212) 533-4141.
Since 1991 United has provided industry leaders with outstanding service. We began with the simple idea of providing dependable maintenance services. Two decades later we have maintained a tradition of uncompromising quality and service you can depend on. Read more...
United gets the job done when you need it. You can count on our staff to respond immediately for fast results. Our fleet of vans and carefully trained technicians are at your disposal whenever the need arises. Our unmatched expertise is only a phone call away. Read more...
United uses the latest technology to help create workplace safety and time-saving efficiency. We can remotely monitor our staff using state-of-the-art biometric hand clock technology. We provide turnkey solutions to guarantee safety, privacy and quality of work. Read more...