Commercial Landscape Services
Corporate facility maintenance has extended beyond the inside of a building. That is why we offer a comprehensive portfolio of landscape services.
Our services encompass complete site analysis including:
- Construction specifications
- Design master
- Hardscape plans and color renderings
We plan and design corporate courtyard and commercial site sign designs and commercial and corporate entrance designs, including:
- Building foundation plantings
- Roof top gardens and terraces
- Water features and common spaces
Landscape Construction Services
Our site work and excavation services include:
- Detention/retention pond installation
- Hardscape installation
- Water features
- Grading and drainage
- Storm water management
- Large specimen trees, planting, turf and meadow
- Interlocking paver and segmental retaining wall installation
Landscape Maintenance Services
We provide full service mowing of primary and secondary turf. Our landscape care and maintenance includes:
- Flower installations
- Lawn renovation
- pH adjustment
- Core aeration
- Shrub care
- Grub control
- Pest management
- Pruning and trimming of trees and plant material
- Weekly edging, weeding, mulching and leaf clean up
- Turf and plant fertilization using 100% organic fertilizers
Snow Removal Services
Our ice and snow removal services include:
- Snow plowing and shoveling
- Sidewalk clearing
- Snow pushing
- Front-end loaders
- Ice control and snow hauling
- Commercial grade snow plowing
- Four wheel drive tractors and skid steers
Contact us to speak with a representative to see how United can help meet your landscaping needs.
For even faster service call (212) 533-4141.
Did you know?
Trees, shrubs and grass each require unique methods of specialized care. For example, tree trimming is best done during the dormant period, December through February. Whereas, shrubs are rejuvenated when pruned in early spring.
Grass fertilization is best completed in the fall and spring. Shrubs are best fertilized in the spring. Fertilization required to be done with care as excessive fertilization can be toxic to the plants.